Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Memoirs of a Geisha

As I was getting ready to go out to dinner this past Saturday, I had to take some serious fire:

"It looks like you're wearing a robe."

"What are you doing? Putting a belt around your stomach?"

"You look like someone I'd get a massage from."

"Did you mean to dress like a geisha?"

This from a guy who wears a Ninja Turtles Beanie. Some boys just don't understand.



Ok, the cardigan does slightly resemble a robe...a robe I'm going to have lots of fun playing with this summer. I'm envisioning it draped over a tank and cut-offs; it's going to be my completion piece!

PS- these are my staple leggings. They make your butt look fantastic and they always retain their shape. They also make you look like a superhero.

"Jasmine" Cardigan: $32 (239), WinterKate, Buffalo Exchange
Nylon Tricot Leggings: $34, American Apparel
Vest: F21
Shoes: Dolce & Gabbana, Greatest. Gift. Ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment