Tuesday, February 16, 2010

cashmere & zebra & fox, oh my!

My sickness a couple weeks ago happily coincided with my new obsession with fur and my rediscovery of eBay. Vintage cashmere Neiman-Marcus? Yes, please! I have a pair of Citizens in my closet that I got over a year ago (oops), waiting to be hemmed and worn; this jacket will finally give them a purpose in my life.

In the meantime, these skinnies will have to do. I really wish you could just stick your hand through the monitor, because the super sheer silk blouse feels amazing, as does the cashmere and fox fur.

I love these zebra print shoes for their perpetual element of surprise; animal print with floral is unexpected yet chic.

Top: $48 (100), Anthropologie
Jacket: $80, Neiman-Marcus, eBay
Pumps: $65, Gabriela Rocha, zappos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment