Thursday, February 18, 2010

favorite dress

I have a lot of favorite dresses. Every dress I own is probably a favorite. (I'd guess I own around 8 white lace dresses; I'm a sucker for anything that makes me feel like a pretty lady). But this is my favorite favorite dress.

I'm also a sucker for red cowboy boots.

I bought these boots -a favorite of elderly women everywhere I go- on one of those afternoons that I missed my bus and had to walk home on The Ave. It doesn't translate well in the photo, but the shaft is suede and the threading is actually glittery.







I have an extra long white canvas bag (my "Ecuador bag") that I always wear with this dress, but for whatever reason my photographer (ha)held onto it for the photo.

I think the lace is too pretty for jewelry, but sometimes I'll wear it with white sandals and a long, red, glass-beaded necklace that a friend got for me in Germany.

Dress: $27, Forever 21 :)
Boots: $30, Lucky Vintage

No comments:

Post a Comment