Monday, January 25, 2010

i'm sick!



And have been, and probably will continue to be so for the next couple days. My attire has consisted of my favorite old man t-shirt with a hole in the armpit and two down comforters.

Since my head has more than tripled in size, this is strictly a shoe update.

I try to avoid walking home from class because if I don't, there are a string of shops for me to hit up...and I do. I bought these lovelies at Buffalo ($9) a couple weeks ago after missing my bus.

They look like something Urban would have in stock, but there's no brand inside so I really can't tell. They're basically fake flowers glued onto a bit of lace, glued onto velvet flats; how fun would it be to have a cocktail party where you decorate your own flats? All you would need to do is hit up your local craft and liquor stores. Easy-peasy!

Apparently being sick turns me into a 1950s housewife.

No comments:

Post a Comment